Thursday, June 4, 2009

Angelic Warriors

Well, I've made some progress. Here is the W.I.P warriors I have so far. Sticking with the angelic theme, you can see the predominatly gold armor, the blue accents, and the off white cloaks. Still in a bit of a conundrum about what to do with the fur, but I'm working on that. Heads will be added soon, see below. Also, you can see the Warrior Priest who will be running as the BSB with Banner of the Gods. Banner still to be added, probably planted in the ground behind him.

I am hoping to get another 5 done soon. I have ordered human heads to use with the unit, and they should be arriving soon. I also would like to get some basing done, to see how they are going to look. I will try to post some more pics this weekend, assuming i make progress.








1 comment:

Blair said...

I think you should leave them headless, it could symbolize the removal of our dependence on our own minds as we enter heaven.

Joking aside though, they look very good. The banner behind the priest sounds like a good idea - I might even have to include it in my army as I haven't really been a fan of units holding these enormous banners.

Your chainmail look very good next to the gold, nice work on that. These guys look a lot more fun to work on than my zombie horde I'm painting right now...ugh. I have to switch off of them every hour or so to my vamp character or my eyes bug out.